Not all food is created equal. While two foods might have the same calorie count, they won’t always have the same nutrient count inside and you might not be able to lose weight for all of them. For example, eating a slice of cake and a bowl of oatmeal might be similar with calories, but the nutrients are different and you are more likely to lose weight when it comes to the oatmeal. Here is a list of superfoods you should consider in order to lose weight and feel great.
1. Blueberries—Blueberries have been on the list of superfoods for years. They have a long list of nutrients and come with very few calories. You can add these to a salad or with other fruits and yogurts to get a ton of the nutrients the body needs.
2. Oats—Oats are another food that you need to keep on hand when trying to stay healthy. The whole grains can keep the body fed and you will feel full even after a small amount of these items.
3. Yogurt—Yogurt is another food on the list of superfoods. The amount of calcium that is inside can help your bones stay nice and strong. There is also a lot of protein to renew the muscles after a hard workout. The probiotics will work well for the bacteria inside your stomach so that you can lose weight even faster than before.
4. Turkey—If you are looking for a nice lean source of protein, turkey is the best option. You can make this into a sandwich or it works well in the slow cooker so you can make some for the whole family.
5. Black and Green tea—While water can work well to help you lose weight, sometimes this can get a bit boring. If you need to mix things up a bit, green and black tea can help you out with this. Drinking three or more cups of tea each day has been shown to help speed up the metabolism so that you are able to lose weight just by keeping hydrated.
Make sure to include these superfoods into your diet. These are all tasty and easy to include with the other meals that you are eating. They can help provide the body with the nutrients that it needs while helping you lose weight at the same time.